القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Jessica Thivenin absent from the marriage of Julien Tanti and Manon Marsault: she responds to critics

Jessica Thivenin absent from the marriage of Julien Tanti and Manon Marsault: she responds to critics
This Thursday, May 2, 2019, all the Marseillais were present at the wedding of Julien Tanti and Manon Marsault ... except Jessica Thivenin. Internet users quickly criticized him for not having made the trip to Marseille for the event. Critics who do not really pass to the sweetheart of Thibault Kuro: "meddle in your ass", she replied in particular.
Long live the newlyweds! One year after their engagement on the set of Marseillais Australia, Julien Tanti and Manon Marsault said yes in Marseille in front of their families, their relatives and their friends including Carla Moreau, Kevin Guedj , Alix, Ness, Benjamin Samat, Paga, Nacca, Milla Jasmine, Maëva, Greg and Nikola Lozina . A very beautiful moment shared live on social networks. Internet users were able to follow the marriage, but they especially quickly noticed the absence of Jessica Thivenin and Thibault Kuro.

"Go clearly get yourself framed"

At the same time, the Marseillais Asian Tour candidate was in Dubai riding a motorcycle, which some Twittos did not like. The latter strongly criticized her, but Jessica Thivenin did not really let it go since she pushed a rant on Snapchat. She also took the opportunity to explain that she is coming to France soon for the wedding of Julien Tanti and Manon Marsault, who was not unanimous with her wedding attire , at the church.
I don't know if it's the hormones that are going to speak, but you are going to be clearly framed in fact. Not everyone, just those who speak without knowing while allowing themselves to judge, " swung the expectant mother before going upset a little more: " There are three days of marriage. We still live at a seven hour flight. If I come to France, it is not only for the wedding of Manon and Julien. I also want to to see my family, my friends, except that my family lives 1 hour and a half from Marseille and that of Thibault in Marseille. At some point, I have to program to see everyone. "

"Get mixed up in your ass"

Jessica Thivenin continues: " I'm not going to go down for the wedding even if I'm delighted to go to their wedding. I wouldn't have missed it anyway. Get involved in your ass. Julien and Manon knew about it that we could not come before. It is none of your business. I am not far from the Marseillais, I simply left to live at seven hours flight (...) I am tired, I am on the nerves, you stretched me out. "This has the merit of being clear!

تعليقات