القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Anaïs Camizuli, mariée en secret, répond aux critiques sur son mariage : "on vous emmerde"


Anaïs Camizuli married, she responds to criticism of her marriage
While Anaïs Camizuli married this Saturday May 13, 2017 to Sultan, her boyfriend for ten months, the former candidate of Secret Story 7 is at the heart of the critics. Did she get married too quickly? Why did she hide her relationship? Was she already in a relationship with him during the filming of the Villa des Coeurs Brisés 2? She answers !
This is the good news of the weekend: Anaïs Camizuli got married! According to Public, the former candidate of Secret Story 7 and of the Villa des Coeurs Brisés 2 has married this Saturday May 13, 2017 her boyfriend for ten months now, Sultan. While Jeremstar unveiled the first photos of the wedding, the Marseillaise also shared several shots of this very important day for her.

Many reviews

If many people have congratulated the pretty brunette, others have not failed to criticize her. She insisted on replying on Snapchat: "Yes, indeed, I got married. I wanted to keep it secret because there are too many gossips, I had proof of this again last night."

As a couple during Villa 2?

But who is Sultan? If you don't know him, it's normal: the one who decided to stop reality TV wanted to protect his couple and live this love away from the cameras. If I tried to keep my relationship secret, it's because I don't want to display myself and display it. It's up to us."
To those who accuse her of having been in a couple during the filming of the Villa des Coeurs Brisés 2 , she replied: "For the bad languages, at the Villa, I was not in a couple. It's been ten months since I I'm with my husband now. I'm very happy. " , before adding "I started a couple on July 10, 2016, exactly, so it was after the Villa."

"I got married and fuck you!"

Others criticize him for having been too fast: "There are many who say in the comments that it went too quickly (...) It makes me laugh a lot all that. I got married and we Damn it! [...] Now I am married, I am happy and leave me alone! ".

تعليقات