القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Flavie Delangle (Skam France season 6): "Lola is clearly my opposite" (Interview)

Flavie Delangle (Skam France season 6): "Lola is clearly my opposite" (Interview)





Skam France welcomes a short story, Flavie Delangle, very important since she is the central character: Lola, Daphné's little sister (Lula Cotton-Frappier). PRBK had the opportunity to interview the young actress to find out more about her arrival in the France tv.slash series, her meeting with the actors and her addict character.
Purebreak: You were discovered in 2016 thanks to the short film Marlon , how did you get into Skam France season 6 ?
Flavie Delangle (Lola) : Following the short film, I joined an artistic agency that put me on castings. It didn't always work, either I was caught on films that never happened, or here it is. And then, I arrived on the casting of Skam without knowing that it was for Skam . My second date was with Lula (Cotton-Frappier, editor's note) and David (Hourrègue the director, editor's note) and then David came to explain the process to my parents.

"I knew it was a crazy chance to join Skam"

How did your parents react?
They were super happy because it's been two years since I've been waiting to do a shoot. Afterwards, they were a little scared. They didn't know if I was going to keep up, but everything went well.
When you passed the casting, you didn't know it was for Skam , can you tell us more?
I think they wanted it to remain confidential, as season 6 was not yet official. So there was no text during the casting, I just had to tell a dream and dance. It was nice.
Did you watch the series before?
I did not watch, but I knew. I knew it was a big thing and it was a crazy chance.
Have you ever taken acting lessons?
I tried for six months two years ago, but quit because I didn't like it at all.

"They all made me very welcome in Skam"

How did you feel about integrating Skam along the way?
I was super stressed because they are all old. I thought that there was going to be the club of the old ones and the "club of the new" and in the end, they all made me very welcome. They were all kind, they said to me "don't worry, David didn't choose you for nothing. We're here and we're going to support you".
How was your meeting with Lula Cotton Frapier (Daphne)?
It went really well. We already spent a lot of time together outside, we did lots of activities. We were very connected, it immediately worked well. If we hadn't had this relationship outside, it would have been different.
How did you prepare for this role?
David prepared me. He sent me articles and documents on drugs and addiction. I also prepared myself a lot by watching reports and documentaries. Lola is clearly my opposite, it was all new to me.

"We are very different with Lola in terms of character"

Lola has a destructive side and a great darkness, do you recognize yourself in her?
He is very cold at first. Already, she is taking drugs, I am not taking drugs. We are very different in terms of character, I'm not at all like her, except that I also don't like school and its extreme sexuality. I have nothing in common with this character at all.
Was it complicated for you?
That's what's wonderful about this job, because you do things that are totally different from you. It's always a pleasure. It was complicated in the sense of being addicted, but I was not stressed.
How would you define yourself?
I try to make people laugh, to be nice, maybe I'm too nice. I give my confidence super quickly. I tend to be blind to some people, but otherwise, yolo. I love my life and the more I grow, the less I take my head.

"I'm afraid of the spectators' return"

Did you feel pressured to play such a strong role?
I had the pressure, but I thought that it could help more than one because there are many young people affected by addiction, drugs or alcohol. The goal is really to help people. I hope it will do them good.
Do you fear the return of spectators?
I'm afraid, but as I have been well prepared by the others ... They said to me "they will hate you as you touch Basile and Daphne. At the beginning, it will not pass, but after, they will understand ". So, I tell myself that it will not last.

"I pass the bac next year"

Do you see yourself continuing your studies and your acting career?
During the filming of Skam , it was very complicated to combine the two. Suddenly, I now do correspondence courses, it makes my life easier. I already have my whole program, I can revise, I don't have to catch up on lessons. I made this decision in January after filming. It is also easier for me to travel to castings in Paris, I come from Reims. In any case, I know that after the baccalaureate, I will go to a theater school. This is what I want to do.
Are you taking the baccalaureate this year?
As I did a CAP before the bac, I am one year behind compared to my generation. I spend it next year suddenly.
How do you deal with confinement?
It’s fine. What I miss the most are my friends, parties, parties, outings and rhythmic gymnastics. I can not say that I live badly. I am not alone, I am with my parents in a large apartment. I am not locked in a 10m2, I am not to be pitied.
How do you take care?
During the day, I have my lessons. I also play sports, I try to compensate for the absence of the gym, I cook a lot, but I stopped because I gained a little weight (laughs).

تعليقات