القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Cloé (The battle of the couples 2) and Virgil: "It's a bit gone live with Mélanie" (Interview)


Cloé (The battle of the couples 2) and Virgil: "It's a bit gone live with Mélanie" (Interview)



 La Villa des Coeurs Brisés 4, Cloé and Virgil are back on TFX in The Battle of Couples 2: a new adventure that got off to a great start. Tensions with Mélanie and Nani, alliance with Fiji and Dylan, Anthony's strategy ... the two candidates, who are now separated, confide in an interview with PRBK.
Purebreak: You got together as a couple in La Villa 4, how was your return to France?
Cloé: Better than in the villa.
Virgil: We decided to meet again. I went down on Marseille and thread by needle, we really got together in real life.
What motivated you to do The Battle of Couples 2?
Virgil: Money! More seriously, this show was the logical continuation for Cloé and me, especially since it is on the same chain as La Villa 4 and produced by the same box. We were happy and delighted to be able to participate in a program like this.
There was a retweet misinterpreted by Mélanie
What was your biggest fear before leaving?
Cloé: Sport. I knew when I left that I was going to have to outdo myself. I was apprehensive about being below the other candidates. It was a total freak for me, but I had the support of Virgil so I did not leave alone.
Virgil: Sport and false friendships. In general, I get along with everyone, but there you are forced to make choices. And, to defend Cloé, no one has as strong a mind as she.
Your arrival was eventful, especially for you Cloé. Did you expect this kind of reunion with Mélanie?
Cloé: Totally, I was prepared for it. That's why my reaction was not crazy, it was not a surprise. Afterwards, they cut my response to the editing because it went a bit live. Dylan even had to intervene, they did not show it.
Virgil: Dylan took the opportunity to add a layer, like dab.
Why doesn't she like you?
Cloé: I don't really have an explanation. In our previous adventure, we had a lot of stories and when there was the broadcast, people joined me on social networks. It shouldn't have pleased Mélanie too much.
Virgil: There was a misinterpreted retweet by Mélanie where it was about harassment. Sarah Lopez and Mélanie were a little harsh with Cloé, they were two on her. As soon as there is a group effect, people talk about harassment. Cloé retweeted a message, Sarah Lopez took it the wrong way and brought Mélanie with her.
Didn't you have an explanation before the shooting?
Cloé: No. With Virgil, we decided not to contact anyone and to plan nothing in advance. We wanted things to happen naturally.
With Nani, we never really appreciated each other
It doesn't work with Nani either, why?
Cloé: There are people who are not compatible. As much as I get on very well with Fanny, but with Nani, we never really appreciated each other. We are very different. Nani was also looking for stories a bit, it was easy to find me.
Was it complicated for you to manage Virgil?
Virgil: I always have my ass between two chairs even in everyday life. It's boring, but I manage to get out of it. There I was in a relationship with Cloé so I was on his side, which is normal, but that is not to say that I was against the others.
Fiji and Dylan is one of the most sincere couples
How is it that you chose to make an alliance with Fiji and Dylan?
Cloé: We felt in the same boat as them. We were in the same hotel as them before the adventure, so we necessarily got a little closer to them. And then, we knew them in La Villa 3, it went very well.
Virgil: I never had anything against them. I did not understand why everyone was against Dylan and Fiji, but by dint of talking about them, they put them on a pedestal. Aside from Melanie, no one had any reason to hold it against them. The others felt betrayed because I was talking to Dylan and Fiji, I just wanted there to be a good atmosphere.
Cloé: People quickly chose their side and, like me I didn't get along with Mélanie, so I was more on the side of Fiji. And as the others got along well with Mélanie, they took their side. It's all because of Melanie and Fiji. There wouldn't have been their argument, there wouldn't have been as many arguments.
This choice also seriously hurt Fanny, you regret?
Cloé: No, precisely, she's the stupid one. I was just saying that despite my alliance, I protect my friends. You just had to understand my good position. Virgil and I had the power to tell our alliance not to vote against Fanny and Nani, so they were protected on both sides. We must not forget that, as soon as we were eliminated by Wafa and Oliver in the first test, our friends did not come to see us. No one came to comfort us, everyone didn't care. How can you be offended that we chose a camp?
Virgil: By doing that, we showed that we were the most intelligent, but they didn't understand. I feel like they're making tons of them for nothing. No one stood up to Wafa and Oliver.
We were aware of Anthony's strategy
The candidates were apparently afraid of Dylan and Fiji ...
Virgil: Maybe not afraid, but maybe in jealousy in fashion they will steal the show. Fiji is the one with the most followers, Dylan has ramped up in a very short time. So necessarily, when you have big heads, these are the targets to shoot. It's not just a game, it's also reality TV.
Fiji and Dylan are accused of being actors and manipulators, what do you think?
Virgil: Dylan is very strong in the show, he can do TV, he is a very good candidate, but I never felt a hint of falsehood in their actions. I find that he is one of the most sincere couples in the adventure. They look like babies when they are two.
Did you know about Anthony's strategy?
Cloé: We were with them in their alliance. We were aware. We see that I speak with Antho, Dylan, Fiji and Emma. I knew what was going to happen. We had no confirmation that he was going to do that during the event.
Virgil: This game drives you crazy. Cloé was shocked at their reaction when Dylan took off the harness. Afterwards, we didn't see him during the editing, but I knew the strategy from the start. I received confirmation from Fiji, but it was not shown on the screen.
I stop tv
Are you still friends with Fanny, Nani, Mélanie, Dylan, Fiji ...?
Virgil: I'm friends with everyone. No matter what happened. It was three months ago, I'm not resentful
Cloé: Always in contact with them.


تعليقات