القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Sarah (The Princes of Love 2): "I will never do breast reduction" (INTERVIEW)

Sarah (The Princes of Love 2): "I will never do breast reduction" (INTERVIEW)



quickly distinguished herself from the other candidates in The Princes of Love 2, on W9, thanks to her generous forms which she assumes at 10,000%. Besides, as she confided in an interview for PureBreak, there is no question of doing cosmetic surgery for breast reduction. Charles' contender also returned to his adventure and his rivalry with Mélanie.

"I was not disappointed with Charles"

What made you want to participate in the Princes of love 2 ?
Sarah : I was single and the setting was magnificent.
How did you experience this adventure? Because we saw last week that you are very sensitive and above all very jealous .
Frankly, I lived this adventure well. Afterwards, it was just the tiredness and the emotions which were linked. Each week there is one that leaves and another that arrives, so we do everything to keep our place. That's why at times, I fell in love. And I used to cry, because things may have hurt me.
How long have you been single?
It's been 4 months. My last story ended because I was dating a boy who was handsome and who played with it. He liked to please too much and I was jealous. Then some facts bothered me, so I preferred to cut it short.
Why did you choose Charles?
I wanted to get to know him outside of the image we gave him on TV, the Pierre Richard as he says himself, and I wanted to go beyond his physique. In the end, I was not disappointed. Beauty is not eternal, I prefer to have a background than a beauty.
What was your technique to seduce Charles?
I was tender, attentive, I had small attentions towards him. I tried to make him laugh too but sometimes it earned me the place of "the good friend". But it was not really seduction techniques, because I am like that in everyday life.

"Noémie was very jealous"

We could see that Noémie left the adventure following Charles's revelations on Marjorie. How did you feel when you heard the news?
I was happy because I thought I could get ahead of my new competitor and make the most of it. She cracked before I had to do anything.
Do you think Charles would have kept you if she hadn't left?
I think I would have stayed, because Noémie was very jealous and at the time of filming, I was not. Charles couldn't have gone any further with her, it was just too much. She didn't scare me at all. Before I got there, she was screaming at everyone but weirdly, when I got there, she didn't speak at all (laughs). It made me laugh because I felt like I was impressing him, maybe scaring him too.
Why did you agree to continue the adventure after Charles's "betrayal"?
We were not in a relationship. He was there to find love, you didn't have to think about yourself. If he had a crush on Marjorie, it was his problem. I was there to stand out, so I continued my adventure. I'm not used to giving up.
We could see that it is heating up right now with your rival Mélanie on Twitter. What happened to make it happen?
When I am there, Mélanie does not speak, she plays the good friend, she smiles, she does the nice in front of Charles. And after, I see the interviews where she says - speaking of me - 'she will leave crying, I am finer, I am blonde, so much the better for me' ... I saw that she was doing a lot 'hypocritical. During the filming, she came to see me saying 'you will see, what I said about you is not very bad, I apologize in advance', but I did not know that she had said things like that. When I saw what she was saying on the screen, it pissed me off, so I said I would rather have an angel face than look like my ancestors. I would rather have my face and body 20 times than look like him.
A little message to send him?
I like clashes so if you want to criticize me please, I have the respondent.
Do you hate blondes since filming?
(Laughs) No, I don't hate blondes, basically I'm blond. What I did not appreciate is that Charles is fixed on the physical. When you are considered a Prince and that, in addition, you are on the side of the suitors, you really have to see the background of the person.
How would you have reacted if Charles had brought someone else's contender back like Raphael did?
It would have been war, but you shouldn't think of yourself. If he had brought one back, it was because he felt something for her.
In your opinion, were some of the contenders there simply to make the buzz?
There is one I am sure of: Nevena. She clearly said so. But I don't think there have been others, they are good actresses otherwise.

"I will never do breast reduction"

You made a remarkable arrival in the adventure Did you prepare it before filming?
Not at all, I am like that in everyday life. I did not know that my arrival was going to make so much talk.
Some people laughed when they saw you coming. Did you see him instantly?
We didn't see him on TV but when I got there, we laughed. Even I could no longer concentrate and look my prince in the eyes. From there, the candidates started to like me, because they saw that I hadn't taken it badly. I'm more the type to winnow myself. And their laughter did not surprise me, we are not used to seeing girls like me.
Do you like to play with your physique?
I really like playing with my physique, for me it's an asset.
Your chest makes a lot of talk. Are you complexed or have you been?
Not at all. My chest is part of me. I will never do breast reduction because if you take my breasts off, you take off Sarah. I do not see myself without breast.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of having a breast like yours?
The advantage is that it attracts the attention of men. Then you have to see what kind of man it attracts. Another disadvantage: I had problems in a box because of my breasts. I have already failed because they were too big for the customers. These are hurtful things. When I was told that, I shed a tear while at the base, I am not complexed.
Which contenders did you like the least?
Marjorie and Mélanie. Otherwise, I got along with everyone.
And at the level of the Princes?
Bastien was sometimes a hypocrite. He was telling a lot of things behind our backs.
What are your plans ?
Take out a range of lingerie and swimsuit for strong people and with fairly large breasts. And why not become a large model.
Would you like to shoot another reality TV?
I would like to do The Angels or The Isle of Truths.
Interview by Atika Nasri. Exclusive content. Not to mention without quoting Purebreak.com

تعليقات