القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Shanna ne veut plus qu'on lui parle de Jessica et Thibault : "je m'en bats les cou*lles de leur vie"


Shanna no longer wants to be told about Jessica and Thibault: "I fight for them in their lives"
Shanna Kress is angry and did not fail to let him know on Snapchat. What happened ? The former Angels 10 candidate no longer wants to hear about her ex Thibault Kuro and Jessica Thivenin, but she is especially tired of receiving insults all day long. She did not mince words ...
Too much is too much for Shanna Kress . Since Thibault Kuro was in a relationship with Jessica Thivenin , the former flagship candidate of the Marseillais has always been fair play and has never disparaged the new relationship of his ex. She even congratulated the lovers for their engagement: " I am very happy for them (...) I am not at all jealous, nor upset and I wish them all the happiness in the world ", confided the one who participated in the Angels 10 . But the cup is starting to be full for Shanna Kress since she admitted on Snapchat that she no longer wanted to " hear about Jessica and Thibault ".

"Come on, get well *

Kim Glow's ex-best friend is angry with the haters who insult her regularly and who post quite harsh messages about her: she would especially like to stop talking to her about Jessica Thivenin and Thibault Kuro in order to take advantage fully of his new life in Miami. A little message for all the co * dards and the fucked up children (...) The little messages of the style 'suicide toi', 'look at Thibault and Jessica as they are happy today', 'stop fucking you poil ',' t'es que une p * te '. Go make yourself out * (I just want to be left alone, "she says.
Shanna Kress continues her rage with: " If I want to be alone here in Miami or with someone, I do what I want. Stop inflating me. Jessica and Thibault, it's their I fight the colors of their lives, is that clear? (...) Jessica and Thibault, I don't want to hear about it anymore. You leave me alone! "The pretty brunette say stop!

تعليقات