القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Get the All New Galaxy Z Flip

Get the All New Galaxy Z Flip









amsung’sSamsung’s brand-new Galaxy Z Flip is the third folding screen phone that I’ve reviewed. It happens to also be the best folding screen phone I’ve reviewed — but don’t let that fool you. As with the Galaxy Fold and the Motorola Razr, the Z Flip is more of an expensive experiment than a real product anybody should buy.

Although Samsung is touting that this phone has a glass screen, it turns out that glass in this context has fewer benefits than previously thought. Pardon the pun, but temper your expectations.

The Z Flip costs $ 0 and the highest praise I can give it is that, after five days of using it, I found myself just thinking the Z Flip was kind of normal. I have complaints, and I have many, many concerns. But after a while, the Z Flip sort of stopped feeling like a special folding phone and just felt like my phone.

That’s an important step for folding phones, but the reality is that there are many more steps to take before I could recommend one.

تعليقات