القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Caroline Receiver as a couple with M Pokora? His little reaction on the angry subject

Since Caroline Receveur announced her breakup with Valentin Lucas, her boyfriend for 4 years, a rumor says she is in a relationship with M Pokora. A rumor to which the candidate of Dance with the Stars 7 reacted in an interview with Télé Loisirs ...
On November 11, 2016, Caroline Receveur shocked everyone by announcing her breakup with Valentin Lucas , her boyfriend for 4 years ... Only a few days later, Aurélie Van Daelen swung in Le Mad Mag that the candidate for Dance with the Stars 7 would have found love in the arms of M Pokora !

Caroline Receiver and M Pokora as a couple?

Information on which the interpreter of "Cette année là" reacted in an interview with the Journal du Dimanche: "The more the years go by, the less I want to give of my personal life. On social networks, I just post on my professional life. I refuse to approach my private life in an interview (...) I don't want to give the name of my girlfriend ".

She reacts!

Silent so far on this subject, the blogger has finally reacted during an interview with Télé Loisirs : "I do not want to talk about this for once ... it's something on which I don't want to spread out. "

تعليقات