القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Caroline Receeur: family photos, ex sweater ... her best (and worst) memories of Christmas

Last September, the beautiful Caroline Receiver decided to leave Le Mag from NRJ 12 to devote herself to her other professional projects and in particular to her brand of detox tea, Wandertea. Very busy, however, she found the time to entrust Purebreak with her best and worst memories of Christmas or her goals for 2015.
Purebreak: What is your worst Christmas gift memory?
Caroline Receiver : A horrible brown / khaki / ugly sweater offered by my ex!
What Christmas gift impressed you the most?
It is not a gift that I received but that I gave to my parents, 2 years ago. A table of family photos dating back a few years now ... a real moment of happiness and nostalgia.
A shop where you always go for a last minute gift?
I connect to a shop that I love www.believe-e.fr which offers hip and affordable clothes! Ideal for the gift of the sister or the best friend.
What are you dreaming of having this year?
This year I would have dreamed of having my whole family by my side but life has decided otherwise.
How old were you when you believed in Santa Claus? How did you know it didn't exist?
No idea, I think I've always been pretty lucid about it. They don't do it to me (laughs).
The Christmas tradition that you wouldn't miss for the world?
The graaasss liver !!!
The song you listen to at each end of year party?
Tino Rossi, Little Santa Claus .
Your cult film to watch on December 25 in the morning?
On December 25 in the morning, I sleep!
What is your best memory of 2014?
The Wandertea brand launch, I am the happiest when I wake up every morning because I work with passion. But I can't forget the arrival of my second baby, Island , who came into my life in February 2014 and who makes her a little more beautiful every day.
What is your good resolution for 2015?
Getting closer to my family, which I unfortunately see little because of the distance and my work which takes me a lot of time. Pay even more attention to my health and take some time for myself because I have enormously abandoned my friends and my personal well-being moments since the launch of Wandertea. But it's for a good cause !
In 2014, Caroline Receveur launched Wandertea , a brand of detox teas "made in France" made from 100% pure and natural plants. New queen of well-being in France, the beautiful blonde also runs a lifestyle and beauty blog: www.carolinereceveurandco.com .
Also read:

تعليقات