القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Hilona (Les Marseillais VS The rest of the world 4): "I had a crush on Paga" (Interview)

Hilona (Les Marseillais VS The rest of the world 4): "I had a crush on Paga" (Interview)




 her victory in Moundir and the apprentice adventurers 4, Hilona is back in Les Marseillais VS Le rest du monde 4, where she replaces Nathanya, who abandoned the adventure. Reunion with Illan and Maëva, meeting with the Marseillais, favorite for Paga, friendship with Carla and Kevin, the ex-candidate of 10 perfect couples 2 confides in an interview with PRBK.
Purebreak: The Marseillais VS the rest of the world was the next logical step for you after Moundir?
Hilona: Yes, I thought it could be cool. I like competition and then, I understood that I had some abilities. So, I told myself that I could help them.
Did you know about your team members before you left?
Absolutely not. I had no idea.
I feel like Illan is still here
Were you apprehensive before the shooting?
No, because I went to Magali Berdah's party, so I knew quite a few people. I suspected that there were Maëva and Greg, that the people I like. I had no animosity towards anyone.
How did you feel about going on an adventure with Illan?
I have the impression that he is still there. I have no animosity towards him, even if it is not someone that I appreciate and that I call every day, but I have nothing against him. So, it doesn't change my habit to find myself in a program with him.
You also find Maëva in the adventure, did you feel relieved that she was there?
For me, in Moundir, you necessarily meet your soul mate because it's an adventure that brings everyone together, look at Manon and Julien. There are indestructible links that are created and, I did it with Maëva. I was very happy to find it, it's really a pillar for me. She's not a TV friend.
Are you still so close from Moundir?
Still, it hasn't changed. This adventure confirmed that we are really friends.
Are you happy with your meeting with Les Marseillais?
Very happy. They are all very nice, I got on well with them, even if there were some clashes, but nothing serious. I love them a lot.
I didn't think I would feel anything for Paga
Did your integration go as you hoped?
I was very well integrated. Everyone was nice to me, I had no problem finding my place.
You're going to partner with Paga, what did you like about him?
I met him at Magali Berdah's party. I had a little crush on him. Basically, I don't like someone. I didn't think I would feel anything for him. At this evening, we didn't talk for more than ten minutes, but we got along very well. We then discussed on the networks. He is a very simple person, I really hooked with him. I was eager to find him in the adventure.
In an interview, Paga confirmed to us that you were his last girlfriend. Does that mean your story is over?
I see all the articles. There are things that make me laugh. There are lots of versions, 'they are always together', 'Paga made the con', 'they are always together, but they hide', 'we saw them in Marseille'.
Isn't it too hard not to react to rumors?
I advocate suspense in the programs. I find it bad if we reveal everything. Whatever happens, I prefer that there are doubts about us, rather than knowing everything.
If you ever spoil the show, what do you risk?
I don't really know because it never happened to me, but I think there are serious consequences. We have confidentiality contracts.
I had a priori on Kevin and Carla
Apart from Paga and Maëva, did you have a crush on another candidate?
In the rest of the world, Alix. She became a real friend. I got on very well with her from the first second. We immediately hooked. I went to see her in Marseille when we got back. It is a very nice discovery. And in the Marseillais, I would say Kevin and Carla. I had a priori on them when I saw what he was saying on the networks. I had made up my mind, but in the end, it changed. I realized it was just people in love. I really appreciated Kevin's character. Carla is very kind too.
How did you experience the fire in the villa ?
It was more fear than harm because there were no injuries. There have been many lost cases. I was able to recover my clothes because my room did not burn completely, but I had to throw them away because everything was beyond repair.
It happened like?
We were in the house, but we did not suffer the fire. He left from the back of the house. We were very lucky. I was shocked at the damage to the villa, but as long as no one was injured, we were not going to stop there.
You were seen this summer in Marseille with Carla, Kevin and Greg, are you moving there?
Yes, I'm moving to Marseille. Basically, I'm from Aix-en-Provence but I grew up there. I'm just going home.
Do you plan to continue reality TV or stop?
I think I will continue. I'm going to see in which program, but I still like it as much.
Interview by Lola Maroni. Exclusive content. Do not reproduce without quoting PureBreak.com.

تعليقات