القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Rémi Notta and Emilie Fiorelli (Secret Story 9): hot night in the Maison des Secrets?

Rémi Notta and Emilie Fiorelli (Secret Story 9): hot night in the Maison des Secrets?




to future reality TV candidates who will partner in Secret Story 10: expect to have to justify yourself on your (very) private life. The participants of Secret Story 9 Rémi Notta and Emilie Fiorelli gave an interview to Public and unsurprisingly, they were asked if they had spent a torrid night in the Maison des Secrets.

Hot night for Emilie and Rémi in Secret Story 9?

Hot night or not hot night? This is the question that Rémi Notta and Emilie Fiorelli had to answer during their interview for Public. Like Loïc and Julie Ricci , rumors said that the lovebirds had slept together in the House of Secret Story 9 . But, if the couple is to be believed, this is false.
The winner of TF1 and NT1 reality TV began by explaining that vis-à-vis her family, she did not want to be too visible with the sports coach during the adventure: " My father is very When I told him that I was going to do a reality show, he farted a cable. So going out with a boy ... I was afraid of his reaction. I am modest and I did not want my father can see that. Then, vis-à-vis my brother Loïc, it can't be done ... ". So concretize in the show, no thanks: " Never in life " launched Rémi and the beautiful blonde.

A couple who don't want to be publicized

On the other hand (and it is normal), no question for Emilie and the friend of Valérie Bègue to say if they have taken action since: " We will not spread out on the subject. Let's say that between us , it's going well, "said the young woman. If she agreed to display her couple in Secret Story 9, she wishes to remain more discreet in the future: " Being publicized for something concrete and professional, yes. But just to make the buzz, no. I don't will never use my couple for that . "

تعليقات