القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Mareva (The Voice 2020) eliminated: "I was really disappointed that Amel Bent kept Ryadh"

Mareva (The Voice 2020) eliminated: "I was really disappointed that Amel Bent kept Ryadh"





r having surprised and impressed The Voice coaches, and especially Amel Bent, by singing Maria Callas during blind auditions, Mareva was eliminated from the competition this Saturday March 14, 2020, following his battle against Ryadh. The singer reacted to her interview performance for Purebreak.
Purebreak: How did you start music?
Mareva: I started music by doing gospel. In my village, there was a lady who was doing gospel with children and I immediately liked it. I did it for 3 years, from 11 to 14 years approximately. Then I went to the conservatory. Until I was 18, I practiced lyric singing at the conservatory. There, I am in school of musical comedy.
Why did you decide to participate in The Voice now?
Like many, I have been The Voice since I was little and it is true that, for me, it was really a challenge to be able to compare myself with others, to exchange with other candidates and artists. It's really a challenge for me.
I was very afraid of feedback because what I did at the blind auditions was still quite original
What feedback did you get from your blind audition?
I have had very good feedback. I was very afraid because it was still quite original what I did and not too convenient to mix pop with lyrics so I was apprehensive. But the people, my friends, my entourage and the public appreciated, from what I saw in any case. I got good feedback so I was really glad it rained. Especially on Twitter where people were furious, they loved it. I only saw good reviews apart from 2 or 3 as usual, but that's okay.
How did you react when you learned that you were going to sing in front of Ryadh?
I was quite happy. I find that the two voices mixed, it could be super beautiful so I was happy to sing against him. I saw his performance and I loved it because he has groove in his voice, soul, and that's all I love. It gave me a little pressure but it's true that I was super happy to be facing him.
And by learning the title of the song ( My brother , Maxime Leforestier)?
I didn't know her too well. I had heard it 2 or 3 times but I really loved it. I really like texts with voice and emotion. I found the lyrics beautiful so I was super happy. It’s not my universe too much but I sing a little of everything. I really liked this title.
What was the hardest thing for you in this battle?
The hardest thing for me was not to do it too much in lyric mode. I have done lyric since I was 13 so it's true that I'm going to have to sing all the songs in a lyrical way and, sometimes, I'm off the mark.
I was really disappointed that Amel kept Ryadh
In the end, are you satisfied with your performance?
I am really happy, I am proud of myself. I think it was beautiful and I think we got what we wanted.
Were you disappointed that Amel Bent kept Ryadh?
Yes, frankly I was really disappointed. But it's the game. Well, I got over it but it's true that I was disappointed because I had given everything and I was disappointed with myself. I understood her choice because it is a taste, it is on the moment, she preferred Ryadh and I do not blame her because Ryadh has an extraordinary voice so it is like that.
Marc Lavoine and Lara Fabian were upset by your performance, what did you do to hear that?
Lara Fabian even stood up, she was touched and that's really what consoled me. Even if I was eliminated, I said to myself 'but look at all the feedback you have had'. Between Marc Lavoine and Lara Fabian, even Amel Bent, I could not have asked for better so it really cheered me up.
Do you regret that the theft of talents no longer exists?
Yes really. Considering how Lara Fabian was, there might have been a chance that she would steal from me.
Who do you support in the Amel Bent team?
I really like Tom, Ryadh and Toni, really.
What is waiting for you now?
I continue the musical school, I have more than 2 years left. I continue to work and I will see if, after The Voice, I have proposals. I hope in any case. It really should correspond to me, which really makes me want and which gives me stability so that I stop studying because I love what I do. Afterwards, I promised myself to post at least one video per week. It is also good to feed our networks to show what we can do.

تعليقات