القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Legends of Tomorrow season 4: Damien Darhk back in the series?

Legends of Tomorrow season 4: Damien Darhk back in the series?




Legends of Tomorrow season 4 be able to count on the return of the excellent Damien Darhk? Present in the Arrowverse (CW) for almost three years already, the actor Neal McDonough confided on his future in the series. Attention spoilers.
After appearing for the first time in Arrow in 2015, it was at the casting of Legends of Tomorrow that we were then able to follow the new adventures of Damien Darhk, cult villain from DC. Unfortunately for fans of the villain embodied by Neal McDonough, he will not be present in the Arrowverse next year.

Damien Darhk leaves the Legends

Asked about his possible presence in season 4 of Legends of Tomorrow, the actor confided to Première : " I do not think I will come back next year ". Disappointment ? Yes, but a logical and essential decision for Neal McDonough: " I have been in the Arrowverse for three years now, and I have always enjoyed doing one season per series and no more. It is a clause in my contracts. Naturally , I want to eat different things. "

A final departure?

However, rest assured, like Keiynan Lonsdale (Wally West) who decided to take time for himself , the actor does not close the door to the Legends for the future. Despite new projects to come, he said, " I won't be coming back to Legends next year. I don't mean to say it's final, but for now, it's like that. "

تعليقات