القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

his salary in Mad Mag? "He is indecent"

his salary in Mad Mag? "He is indecent"



it worth playing the columnists in the Mad Mag of NRJ12? Yes, according to Benoît Dubois. While the young man has fun daily on the set, he would also earn a good salary thanks to his position.

Benoît Dubois hated animating the Mag

As we can currently discover on NRJ12, Benoît Dubois seems to have fun like never before on the set of Mad Mag as a columnist. And for good reason, if he was lucky to be offered the job of host of the Daily Mag with Capucine Anav last September, he has just told Public that he never felt in his place during this adventure: " Finding my place as a columnist is so enjoyable! Being a presenter of the 'Daily Mag' was my worst experience. Animator, really not for me! "
Words that echo a previous interview with Here , since he also revealed that he suffered during this short period: " I quickly realized that it was not my thing. Even during filming I said to the chain "I'm not in my place, it's not me, put me on the side ."

Columnist talks about his salary

But if Benoît Dubois loves his role as a columnist so much, it is not only because he can "snip" on everyone. On the contrary, his position also brings him a nice salary. So, while VSD recently advanced the sum of € 130 gross per broadcast, he told Public: " Today, I have a good salary. I realize that he is indecent about what is earned people. I know you don’t change the world by doing the bitch on TV . "

تعليقات