القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Illan (Les Marseillais VS Le rest du monde 4): "I thought Milla was sincere" (Interview)

Illan (Les Marseillais VS Le rest du monde 4): "I thought Milla was sincere" (Interview)






asmine and Illan had they really planned to be a couple in Les Marseillais VS The rest of the world 4? What happened between them before the shooting? Has the ex of Vanessa Lawrens swayed everything in Mujdat? Former Moundir candidate and apprentice adventurers 4 respond to rumors in interview with PRBK.
Purebreak: Milla and you had you planned to join a couple in Les Marseillais VS The rest of the world 4 before the shooting?
Illan: It is not true, we had not decided to join a couple in the adventure. We got a little closer before. I thought Milla was sincere, but when I learned that she was still in a relationship with Mujdat, I told myself that she ultimately was not.
Milla took us all for c * ns
In an interview, she told us that you hoped more with her, right?
It's not that I was hoping to couple with her, it's just that I liked her. I thought it was reciprocal. I did not appreciate that she made fun of Nacca and me. She took us all for idiots and no one noticed. She did this for TV.
How did you meet?
At the Champs-Elysées clinic, with Sébastien.
I confessed the truth to Mujdat
Did something happen between you before the shooting?
We slept together once, but nothing more.
You would have called Mujdat to throw everything at him, right?
Mujdat called me before the shooting to ask me if I had slept with Milla. I lied to her because Milla asked me to, but when I got out of the shoot, I confessed the truth to Mujdat. I apologized to him, I wanted to protect Milla. And from there, she came to attack me in the interview room.
Interview by Lola Maroni. Exclusive content. Do not reproduce without quoting PureBreak.com.

تعليقات