القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Ana (The Voice) eliminated: "I can understand that people are revolted by the choice of Amel Bent"

Ana (The Voice) eliminated: "I can understand that people are revolted by the choice of Amel Bent"





 this Saturday, April 11, 2020 in The Voice 9: while TF1 broadcast the knockouts of the team of Amel Bent, Ana was eliminated, in favor of Toni, Terrence and Tom Rochet. A choice that viewers did not understand. In an interview for Purebreak, the 16-year-old singer came back on her elimination but also on the criticisms made against Amel Bent.
Purebreak: Did you expect to win against Melba in the battle ?
Ana: No, I didn't expect it at all, especially since, for me, it was not a battle at all but a duet. If I won, I was sad for Melba and, if I lost, I was happy for Melba. So it was hard. We were not at all in the competition with Melba, even with all the talents.
Why did you choose to sing Billie Eilish's Bad Guy for knockouts?
It's a song that I love, of which I am a huge fan and I wanted to show another part of me, which has fun, which jumps everywhere as we see (laughs). I didn't just want to be emotional, I mainly wanted to have fun and I really had a lot of fun.
I was very disappointed that Amel Bent did not keep me
Amel Bent decided not to keep you, were you disappointed?
Yes, I was super disappointed, but I expected a little. Already because I was the last, I had all the stress of being the last to pass and I knew that there was already 3 buzzes. And then I told myself that, since I was the youngest, she was not going to keep me. I gave everything and she still did not keep me, it does not matter.
She explained that she "needs artists with a little more muscle", did you understand her decision?
I can understand. She told me that it was in relation to vocal maturity but I can't do anything about it. I can't grow up in a week. I'm only 16 years old, I can't do much about maturity, so it's not really a good excuse.
Did you feel capable of going to sing on the stage of the Palais des Sports?
Yes, it was a dream so I imagined it. It was really what I wanted to do.
The other coaches came to comfort you, did it affect you?
Yes, it really touched me. It was obvious that they were disappointed that Amel said no. They did not understand why she did not take me during the knockouts.
I can understand that people are revolted
Besides, Amel Bent's choices have been criticized several times during The Voice, what do you think?
These are Amel's choices, she is the one who chooses, so there is nothing we can do. Afterwards, I understand why people criticize and I don't want her to get a lot of bad messages after my elimination. But I can understand that people are revolted, yes.
What do you say to people who criticize his choice to eliminate you?
That I will continue and that this is not the end. Even if it's the end of The Voice , it's not the end of my career. I'm going to keep making songs, doing all of this. It's not The Voice that will make my career in music. It's not the most important and I already had enough fun with the 3 songs I did. Besides I did Billie Eilish (laughs). I think that ending there is very good. I didn't think I would go that far at all, I didn't even think of doing the auditions blind. It's a wack thing for me all this.
Do you agree with the 3 talents chosen by Amel Bent (Toni, Terrence and Tom Rochet)?
Yes of course ! But, for me, all talents deserved to go to the Palais des Sports. Amel Bent chose these three and I am very happy for them.
For me, Abi wins The Voice
Who do you think is The Voice this year?
For me, it's Abi who wins. It's my favorite, and I'm like all viewers. And as I know him personally too, for me, he is the one who should win, even if all talents deserve to win. We met at blind auditions, and that's where we got closer. In addition, he sang Billie Eilish.
Are you going to stay in touch with Amel Bent?
No, I have no contact with her. It is not Marc Lavoine. It's a shame but it's okay.
What are you waiting for?
Now, I try to get my bearings and make my compositions, concerts. To do the real thing, life is not The Voice . I have already been contacted by people who are already quite important so I already have enough to continue. I really hope I can release an album after confinement. There while waiting, I write songs (like all I think) but for the moment there is nothing we can do.

تعليقات