القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار


Shanna Kress admits to having had a depression and suffering from loneliness even today: "I often cry because I feel lonely".
She is a smiling Shanna Kress that you are accustomed to seeing on social networks and on reality TV shows. But Thibault's ex lived a big depression and still continues to cry today because of the loneliness. The woman who moved to Miami, in the United States, would find it difficult to manage being alone and far from her family.

"I have never been so sad in my whole life"

Shanna Kress has a beautiful smile on the photos she posts on social networks, it is not always easy for her to do so. Interviewed by Sam Zirah, the reality TV candidate that you were able to follow in Les Anges 10 on NRJ12 confided: "I experienced a real depression to the point of not being able to get up in the morning" . The Marseillaise would therefore not be fulfilled, far from it.
"I'm someone who can put things into perspective very quickly. I can cry and ten minutes after smiling because I'm going to say to myself 'come on it's good girl you have a good life' but the truth is that ever since i've been in the united states, I've never been so sad in my entire life, " she revealed. Shanna Kress, who left France for Miami , Florida, would indeed feel very alone since her departure.

"I feel lonely"

Emotionally, Shanna explained: "I often cry because I feel lonely, loneliness is something I can't manage . The ex of Thibault is indeed found far from his loved ones and has not found love, having also separated from Adrien Laurent . A loneliness that weighs on her.
"It’s all very well to meet stars, to do wacky stuff, but when you wake up alone and go to bed alone because you don't have your family, you don't have guys who suit you and everyone is super fake ... " she said, " it's difficult " .

Shanna admits to having "anxiety attacks"

And fame wouldn't help Shanna. "I do not manage notoriety. I am someone who has anxiety attacks. In the street, I could appear for a bitch sometimes simply because I am afraid of people" she said said, "I have already been caught in the street, pulled my hair, I am disturbed by that. This is the reason why I cannot return to France" .
In fact, she was recently attacked on the street . She added: "I don't spit on notoriety, I have a wonderful life thanks to that but it's from the outside. Inside, I live in hell, it's horrible but I have to keep smiling for people who follow me . "

تعليقات