القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Marie Avgeropoulos (The 100) arrêtée pour violences conjugales : 4 ans de prison pour l'actrice ?


Romy releases his very first book
Between YouTubers and books, it starts to be a beautiful love story. Romy has indeed announced that she is releasing her first book. A great happiness for the influencer who admitted to having taken a liking to it. The story of the book? His teenage life, between heart problems, parents and friends.

"It was not always easy"

After Anil B who released a first book , EnjoyPhoenix who released several books, including a cookbook or Emy LTR who also published his book , YouTube stars are more and more likely to try their hand at writing. It is now the sparkling Romy's turn to try her luck. It was with great joy that the influencer announced to her million followers on Instagram that she had finished her first book with the hashtag #romybooks. Entitled In the Little Life of a Teenage Girl , it will be available from October 3, 2019 at a price of € 11.95. But you can pre-order it by clicking here .
What is it about ? From Romy's hectic adolescence: "lessons, teachers, rumors, love stories, or the relationship I have with my parents ..." . "I put my whole heart, my emotions and even my tears in writing these lines, because I had to plunge back into the past" she specified, and "I admit that it was not always easy " .

"I discovered a passion for writing"

Romy shared this great adventure with her publisher Les Livres du Dragon d'Or. Together, "we 've been working on it since February," she said. And it could perhaps be that it is only the first book of a long series because Romane, of her real first name, became mad about writing: "I discovered myself a real passion for writing" .
A project that took time because she also had a lot of doubts: "God knows how much I wanted to swing everything between the writing of it, the first models, the illustration of the cover , until the final discovery of this little baby " .

تعليقات