القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Tomorrow belongs to us: Garance Teillet (Jessica) announces her departure and reveals the reasons

Tomorrow belongs to us: Garance Teillet (Jessica) announces her departure and reveals the reasons






 is news that may not please fans of Tomorrow belongs to us: Garance Teillet will leave the TF1 series in July. In an interview with Allociné, the interpreter of Jessica Moreno explains the reasons for his rather unexpected departure. A departure teased in a video revealed on MYTF1.
Clearly, the departures are linked in Tomorrow belongs to us . After Joaquim Fossi (Dylan), Lorie Pester (Lucie) and Sandrine Salyéres (Gwen) , another actress has decided to leave the TF1 series: it's Garance Teillet, present since the show began two years. This news, planned since October 2018, is quite surprising, but not that much since the interpreter of Jessica Moreno has been less on the screen for some time.

"I have carefully considered this departure"

A choice on her part as she explains in an interview with Allociné : " When I spoke of my desire to go to production in October, I justly asked to be less present in the plots until July in order to being able to be more in Paris. It gave me the opportunity to have castings and to be able to potentially play in other projects. "
Garance Teillet therefore wishes today to devote himself to " new things ", but also to avoid repeated trips: " It was very intense, absolutely brilliant, but it also has drawbacks. We are not in Paris, and so far from the castings. All that made me want to have time to live new experiences and to play new characters (...) I thought about this departure, I discussed it at length with the producers. And I hope that a lot of beautiful things await me now for the rest of my career. "The last episode with the young actress will be broadcast at least July on TF1.

Direction Paris for Jessica

The departure of Garance Teillet will also be integrated into the plot this week, or even in the episode of this Wednesday, June 12, 2019. We are entitled to a small preview in a short video of Tomorrow belongs to us , broadcast on MYTF1, in which his character Jessica Moreno announces to Bart his decision to leave to live in Paris with his darling Mathias (Gulliver Benhadj) after the bac. She will also join a fashion design school: " I am sad to leave Sète, but to leave, to discover other places, other people (...) I am sure of myself. "
Tomorrow belongs to us: Jessica (Garance Teillet) announces her departure from Bart

تعليقات