القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Shanna Kress: that's why she doesn't quote her ex Thibault Garcia in her book

Shanna Kress: that's why she doesn't quote her ex Thibault Garcia in her book






years, Shanna Kress and Thibault Garcia formed a couple in and outside the Marseillais on W9. Separated since, they have each rebuilt their lives, the southerner is now married to Jessica Thivenin, with whom he had a child. In her book Do not be afraid, the candidate of La Villa des Coeurs Brisés 5 on TFX evokes the one who shared his life, without naming him. Why not mention his name? She explained herself on this subject.

Shanna Kress doesn't quote Thibault Garcia anywhere

In her book Do not be afraid , Shanna Kress recounts her journey with a life that has not spared her. Delivering heart and soul in her book, the reality TV candidate revealed that she was the victim of sexual abuse , incest, having made a suicide attempt ... Despite terrible ordeals, she always has to get up and wanted to share his story with his many fans. But she also recounts her television debut in the first season of the Marseillais ( Les Marseillais à Miami ) on W9. It was there that she met Thibault Garcia, with whom she shared her life for 3 years.
"During the shooting, I meet a boy, whom I will call 'T', with whom I start a relationship, based more on confidence than on passion (...) Then, I create with T. the brand of teeth whitening BBryance "" My relationship with T. runs out after three years, by dint of being one on the other. But we continue to work together " she wrote in her book, without even quote her ex boyfriend. But why did Shanna Kress decide not to name Thibault Garcia in her work?

"Today he has his life"

The one who gave an interview to PRBK in which she confessed to us that she "fell into depression" explained her choice. "Today he has his life, he has a child, he is married, I have my life too," Shanna told Télé Star . It is true that he lives in Dubai with Jessica Thivenin, whom he married and with whom they had a baby, Maylone. For her part, the casting candidate for La Villa des Coeurs Brisés 5 on TFX also leads her life in Miami.
"It was part of my life so I could not see myself not to talk because the audience knew me and with that I do not want people to think I'm hiding something" a-t- she added, "I'm talking about it but I didn't need to quote his first name" .

تعليقات