القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Sarah Schwab (The Voice 2020) eliminated: Amel Bent forced to justify her choice

Sarah Schwab (The Voice 2020) eliminated: Amel Bent forced to justify her choice





 this Saturday, March 28, 2020 in The Voice 9. While the last series of battles was broadcast on TF1, the elimination of Sarah Schwab caused misunderstanding and anger among viewers, who already saw her winning the competition. Strongly criticized, Amel Bent explained his choice to keep Fayz in Instagram story ...
Since the launch of season 9 of The Voice , the performance of Amel Bent is sometimes criticized for its choices. Those she did this Saturday, March 28, 2020 have only rekindled the anger of viewers. While she decided to pit Sarah Schwab and Fayz in battle over the title Desert Rose by Sting & Cheb Mami, the singer of Ma philosophie decided to eliminate Sarah and continue the adventure with Fayz.

Amel Bent strongly criticized after the elimination of Sarah Schwab

A strongly criticized decision. In addition to those who accused Amel Bent of having chosen this title to favor Fayz, several criticize him for having eliminated the one who was likely to become The Voice this year. "It’s a joke Amel who doesn’t choose Sarah? Fayz was wrong from start to finish, Sarah has a sick voice, really THE voice," wrote a surfer. Another says "disgusted with the choice of Amel Bent!" : "Sarah would deserve much more to stay". "Frankly @amel_bent I hate you for this choice !!!! You really have shit in your ears !!! I'm deg! Sarah has a fucking voice !!! The show is called #thevoice brothel !! ! ", can we still read.

Coach and Sarah react

Critics to whom the coach felt compelled to react in an Instagram story. "This battle between Sarah and Fayz was for me the most beautiful moment and at the same time the most horrible because I am absolutely fan of these two artists. Choosing broke my heart, really ..." , assures t before speaking directly to Sarah: "Sarah, promise me to continue, please, we'll see you again, that's for sure." Faced with criticism of her team, she says: "I'm such a fan of my team, those who stay, those who leave! I love them all so much!" .
Unlike Mélodie or Mareva who expressed their disappointment at being eliminated by Amel Bent, Sarah did not go back on the choice of her coach. Without reacting to the controversy, she wanted to thank the viewers for their support: "What can I say ... I did not expect such feedback on my battle and I am extremely touched by your support! The Voice adventure unfortunately stops for me but thanks to you I really feel like I have won. And of course I intend to continue the music. "

تعليقات