القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Sarah Fraisou: "I grew up with Lartiste, we went to the same recording studio" (Interview)

Sarah Fraisou: "I grew up with Lartiste, we went to the same recording studio" (Interview)




addition to reality TV, Sarah Fraisou got into music with two singles called Mater and On t'a vu. Will a third song be released? Is the candidate for La Villa des Coeurs Brisés 5 preparing her first album? How did his passion for music start? She confides in an interview with PRBK.
Purebreak: Has music been your passion for a long time?
Sarah Fraisou : I 've been doing it since I was a child. I grew up with Lartiste , we went to the same recording studio. I have always hung out with people who work in music. There, it fell on me a little by chance. During an evening with Lartiste, I was asked to sing. At first, I didn't want to because I was very shy and then I started. It gave something, but everything started from a delirium. I really hope to win in this area.
You revealed two sounds "We saw you" and "Mater". Do you plan to release others?
A third sound will be released very soon. It is quite personal, everyone can recognize themselves in the lyrics. Basically, I wrote it for my family, especially for my brother, but it is for people we care about. With this song, I send a pretty good message.
Are you preparing an album?
Yes, there are already a few pieces of recorded material.
Would you be ready to stop reality TV for music?
If my musical career explodes, why not and again not because TV is part of me. I don't know why people are reluctant when reality TV candidates make music. They have no talent for them when it is false. I do what I want to do, I don't want to regret things.

تعليقات