القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Robert Pattinson ... he admits to being very shy

Robert Pattinson ... he admits to being very shy






 Pattinson, the star of the Twilight saga, revealed that he had some difficulties because of his shyness. Purefans News By Adobuzz reveals everything. Credit: Abaca We suspected quite a bit, but Robert Pattinson is someone very shy. So that this complex plays him
Robert Pattinson , the star of the Twilight saga, revealed that he had some difficulties because of his shyness. Purefans News By Adobuzz reveals everything.



We suspected it a lot, but Robert Pattinson is someone very shy. So much so that this complex plays tricks on him. The new Hollywood star sometimes has a hard time expressing herself.

He says: " I'm not very good when I have to think before I open my mouth, you know it makes me uncomfortable ..." At least, like that said, but we don't tell him don't want Rob at all !!!

تعليقات