القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Nastasia Lyard (Top Chef 2020) eliminated and disappointed with the montage: "I didn't recognize myself"

Nastasia Lyard (Top Chef 2020) eliminated and disappointed with the montage: "I didn't recognize myself"






Wednesday, April 1, 2020, Nastasia Lyard was eliminated from Top Chef 2020 on M6. A new start for Michel Sarran's brigade. While the majority of Internet users seem happy that many did not approve of her polish and loose hair, the outgoing candidate admitted that she did not recognize herself on the program hosted by Stéphane Rotenberg.

Another departure for Michel Sarran's brigade

After several starts in Michel Sarran's brigade, including the elimination of Pauline Berghonnier , it's Nastasia Lyard's turn to be eliminated from Top Chef 2020 . The candidate left the adventure at the end of the episode broadcast on Wednesday April 1, 2020 on M6. The noose is tightening therefore between the remaining candidates from the brigades of Philippe Etchebest, Hélène Darroze, Michel Sarran and Paul Pairet.
Nastasia Lyard failed to beat chef Philippe Etchebest on the theme of cucurbits in the first test. And for chef Stéphanie Le Quellec's test (winner of season 2 of Top Chef ) where they all had to reproduce identically her signature dish (red mullet cooked with fear), again her plate was not the favorite. As a last chance against Mallory on the theme of the apple, the candidate finally lost and had to return her apron.
Many internet users seem delighted with this elimination. Many have criticized him since the start of Top Chef 2020 for his polish and loose hair. And even if Nastasia had responded to criticisms of the lack of hygiene , the twittos continued to disagree for the most part. And on top of that, several of them were not fans of his dishes.

"I didn't recognize myself at all ..."

Questioned by TV Mag Le Figaro , Nastasia Lyard confessed about his elimination: "I am not surprised, but disappointed, necessarily, to leave the competition so soon" . But above all, she assured that the image returned by the montage did not correspond to its usual character. "I did not recognize myself at all ... I am a very smiling person, I laugh out loud all day, I valve constantly and I make everyone laugh. I am a clown. On the show , I was rather shown as a snubbing Parisian when I am not like that. I am necessarily disappointed, even my parents did not recognize me on the screen, it is disturbing " she explained.
She also told HuffPost that before embarking on Top Chef 2020 , she was scared: "Frankly yes I was scared. I didn't know how it was going to be" . "It was a bit complicated at first, because in the yellow brigade we were three chefs with different universes" she said, "We had to have bad team cohesion. After that, we got along very well in off, but on the tests it doesn't show . "
As for next week's episode, it has some surprises in store. Indeed, according to the teasant images of the unpublished episode, Nastasia should be back with Justine and Jean-Philippe. The twittos are already looking forward to seeing this.

تعليقات