القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Milla Jasmine (The Princes) ready to stop reality TV? She confides

Milla Jasmine (The Princes) ready to stop reality TV? She confides




 Jasmine has been traveling the world of reality TV in France for a few years. What to tire Mujdat's partner? The current candidate for the show The Princes and the Princesses of Love 3 spoke about her future on television.

Milla Jasmine ready to stop reality TV?

Will the Princes and Princesses of Love 3 , currently airing on W9 , be Milla Jasmine's latest reality show If the question may surprise in the light of her journey on television this year, the companion of Mujdat has yet confessed to Sam Zirah think of the end and the after: " We know that one day it will stop. But if I can continue to evolve in other things, which remain in the media, because I love it ... A show on love? Yeah. "

Therapy via ... reality TV

However, if the young woman imagines herself as a future animator, she also recalled that this career plan was not yet defined. On the contrary, she said, she still has a lot to learn in the world of reality TV: " I don't know if I need it or not, but I love what I do. ..) For me reality TV, clearly, is therapy. "
A surprising statement at first sight, but one that makes sense when you listen to it: " I thrive, because on each TV I learn when I watch myself. Sometimes when there are arguments, I am not necessarily proud and I say to myself 'Ah yeah, I was a little harsh'. Sometimes when I hear certain people, I say to myself 'Ah yeah but he thought like that'. And I learn. Do your self-criticism, seeing your arguments live is a crazy thing. Seeing your first kiss, your muddles ... it doesn't happen in everyday life, you don't see that again. And to see it, it allows you to analyze yourself, change, improve certain things. "

تعليقات