القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Maddy (Who wants to marry my son 4) she used plastic surgery? She answers

Maddy (Who wants to marry my son 4) she used plastic surgery? She answers




 Maddy cracked Alexandre and the whole of France in Who wants to marry my son 4 on TF1, the young woman finally answered the question that everyone is asking: has she done cosmetic surgery?

Did Maddy have surgery?

If there is one candidate who shines in Who wants to marry my son 4 on TF1, it is the young Maddy, contender for Alexander . It must be said that unlike many reality TV candidates, the pretty blonde wants to be as sexy as she is intelligent and seems to have her head on her shoulders.
However, if Maddy deviates from a certain cliché surrounding this type of program, many viewers can not help asking themselves a question: did she go through the box "cosmetic surgery" to have such a physical dream? Good news, she took advantage of an interview with Star24 to answer it. Bad news, she is very good at playing with doubt.

A mysterious answer

So, when she humorously reveals: " Yes, I used cosmetic surgery, I redid my whole body, my face ... No, I'm kidding, that's not true ", she nevertheless confesses: " I had only one thing done at home, that's all. "And you can imagine, it is only with your detective skills that you will be able to discover what it is:" I will not say which one Anyway, people will search - they are already searching every day, and they will find well. And then I like to cast doubt. Some like to say that I made my feet, my hands, my nose ... Unimaginable stuff, so I leave them ... "
And for the anecdote, if she seems to benefit from a generous breast, it could be related to anything other than surgery: " I put on bras that help too. So necessarily ... I put them on value. Maybe they're true, maybe they're false. 

تعليقات