القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Hilona (Moundir 4): "Illan deserved to be a little mean" (Interview)

Hilona (Moundir 4): "Illan deserved to be a little mean" (Interview)



big winners of Moundir and the apprentice adventurers 4 are ... Illan and Hilona! On the occasion of this victory over W9, PRBK interviewed the ex-candidate of 10 perfect couples 2 to find out more about her adventure, her disagreement with Cynthia and the tensions with her former boyfriend.
Purebreak: With Illan, you have won many trials. Is your victory a bit of a logical follow-up?
Hilona: Yes because even if with Illan we didn't always get along, we remained a very close-knit team during the adventure. It was just little bitterness from the past. In the end, we were able to overcome them and that's what made us win. It is a great victory.
How is it that you were so united in the event, but not on the beach?
I had a lot of resentment over what he did to me. I had to make him pay a little. He was not very present, he did not do much, it put me out of me, I took it out on him a lot. With Illan, I always knew how to put things right, when he is right I know how to recognize him. But for the tests, we were very competitive, that helped us suddenly.
It’s a huge pride to have won Moundir
Without you, could Illan have made it to the final?
Compared to his athletic abilities perhaps, but compared to his adaptation on the beach, I don't think so. I saved him several times from eliminations because I got along well with everyone.
Was it hard to live with the fact that Illan didn't get along with everyone?
A little because I am someone who gets along with everyone in general and who likes to participate and the fact that he does nothing and that I do everything for him, that was the hardest part. I felt like I was alone. After that, it changed very quickly so it worked out there.
What made it change?
The fact that everyone tells him and he understands that he was wrong. He manages to question himself even if it takes time. Despite everything, I respect him, he has a very good background.
The other candidates criticized you for being too harsh with Illan, what do you have to answer?
Illan still deserved me to be a little mean. I have often been nice to him, I have often spent a lot of things. After, it's my temper, my way of being. It was more for his good.
Did you understand that Maeva is defending Illan?
Yes I understand. When he has done nothing wrong, he is often very kind. We tend to defend ourselves. Maëva was very close to Illan. I never held it against her for that.
I don't think Illan intentionally hid his relationship with Cynthia
Illan hid being in a relationship with Cynthia, why?
I don't think he wanted to hide it voluntarily. At one point, they did not give each other any news, suddenly, he did not know where they were. If they had arrived saying 'we are a couple', he would not have hidden it. I think he was afraid she wouldn't want him. He didn't know if he should kiss her or kiss her. Out of pride, he did not approach her.
Why did you have so much trouble with Cynthia?
These were futile stories. She had behaviors that I didn't accept too much. There were lots of factors, like hunger and fatigue, that made that. It's not just because I didn't like it. Anger is multiplied on the beach. Afterwards, I prefer to move on to something else, I no longer really want to talk about it.
What was your motivation for staying the course?
I stood for my father and my best friend. I wanted to show them what I was capable of. I also stayed for those who told me that I was not going to do it.
Did you think you could last that long?
When I arrived in Moundir, I thought I would stay two days, that I would be eliminated or lose the tests. I have never done a sport in my life. I never thought of going all the way let alone winning. I did not believe in my victory. It is a huge pride to have won Moundir. The credit is shared between Illan and me.
Where does your strong mind come from?
I've always been like that, I don't give up. I am not someone who gives up. I have had several trials in my life that have made my shoulders quite strong. Until now, I did not know that I had this mind there.
This adventure allowed us with Illan to have less resentment
Did this adventure change you?
She changed me in the sense that she proved to me that I had abilities that I did not know, that I was athletic anyway, that I had a strong mind and that I was not someone. one of weak. It gave me a little more confidence.
Looking back, would you have liked to change something?
Not at all. It allowed us with Illan to have less resentment, to grow both. It was necessary these tests there to arrive at this result therefore I will not have changed anything.
How did you experience this adventure?
It was the greatest adventure of my life, it made me grow enormously. With hindsight, there are no negative points, everything has been beneficial. Without all of this, I would not have learned what I learned. Everything was fine and I would do the exact same thing if I had to do it again.
How did you react when you learned about the last chance beach?
We had no idea at all. We were all shocked, we didn't know what it was. For me, the orange is the winner of Moundir. They stayed there for three weeks. I went there one day, I couldn't have slept one night. I would have given up I think.
What are you going to do with your 5,000 euros?
I'll put them aside, we'll see later. I haven't planned anything specific.

تعليقات