القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Florian (Nouvelle Star 2013): "Sophie-Tith deserved more than me to win" (INTERVIEW)

Florian (Nouvelle Star 2013): "Sophie-Tith deserved more than me to win" (INTERVIEW)






the aftermath of the New Star 2013 final won by Sophie-Tith, Florian is relaxed, almost relieved. Throughout the adventure, it was difficult to identify this candidate who was a little perched, shy and sometimes cynical. But when he hovers over Video Games or plays the piano on Holidays by Polnareff,
In the aftermath of the New Star 2013 final won by Sophie-Tith , Florian is relaxed, almost relieved. Throughout the adventure, it was difficult to identify this candidate who was a little perched, shy and sometimes cynical. But when he makes a planing cover of Video Games or puts himself on the piano on Holidays by Polnareff, the charm acts. Purefans News has collected its first impressions. Interview.

"Justin Timberlake's song, I was wrong"

How do you feel in the aftermath of your defeat in the final?
Honestly super good. For me it is not a defeat since I did not aim to win. I went to the end of the shows, I did the maximum!
You weren't surprised when the results were announced, did you expect that?
Before the results were announced, with Sophie-Tith we said to ourselves: "We don't care who wins, whatever it is, it's cool". And then Sophie deserved more than me to win, she made a crazy course , very regular. She never faltered.
The jury only put on bruises last night. Sincerity or reluctance?
I really asked myself the question. I had a bad impression after Justin Timberlake's song, I was wrong. So I'm not sure on what criteria the jury judged us ...
The four songs that you made on the premium, it was your choices or once again those of the production?
You mustn't believe that. Production does not impose titles. We made a basic list and they are still trying to dig into parallel universes. For me, their proposals were challenges that I accepted, but I could have refused. On the other hand for Woodkid and Tears for fear [the titles which he had interpreted at the auditions already] , it was the prod who wanted to close the loop.
We saw you dead laughing in the middle of Someone Like You with Maurane, what happened?
It was a great moment of complicity. We were wrong several times, there were unforeseen events. At one point, André Manoukian on the piano made me laugh and it started everything.
We had the impression that you didn't care much about the jury's opinions, that you weren't really involved in the competition ...
In the jury's comments, I sorted. Their criticisms of the accuracy or placement of the voice helped me a lot and I took it into account. On the other hand when one speaks to me of ease or staging, that does not interest me, I knew that I will not improve it.

"All the TV, cameras, media coverage took my mind"

What is your worst memory of the adventure?
My cover of Tombé pour la France by Etienne Daho, without hesitation! When I discovered the song, I liked it. And as I worked, I got tangled up. I did not pass this challenge at all, it was wrong, I forgot the words. Above all, it didn't look like me at all.
Your best ?
[without realizing it, he only talks about group moments]
First there is the trio with Charles-Henri and Jonhatan, at the theater. On 3e Sexe , it went really well. We were very innocent and no one wanted to put their voice forward. On the bonus then, there was the collegiate church on MGMT's Time to pretend . For the past week, Paul had felt he was going to leave. So we sang it saying that it was our last song together, and there was really a special energy.
You wanted to leave the show along the way, what happened?
All the TV, cameras, media coverage took my mind. I asked myself a lot of questions that had nothing to do with music. I fell for it, and I could say everything that was wrong. It allowed me to refocus and remember that, originally, I came to sing.

But where is the 2nd feather?

What are your plans now?
I will first go home, find my family, spend time with my friends. Then, I will resume classes at university, to be able to take my exams at the end of the year. And then I will continue to make my songs, to write and why not some concerts.
Last night André Manoukian offered you a piano bar, are you interested?
I don't know if he was joking or not. But if it's for real, I would find it really cool. I love jazz and all this universe.
We talked a lot about Cyril Hanouna's glasses, those of Flo , and you, nothing?
From the start, I was very clear. All that mattered to me was to remain myself, with integrity. So I was never asked to remove or put this or that.
And the question everyone is asking: where is the second feather?
In a small box next to my bed! Frankly, it never crossed my mind to make it a symbol or a trademark. I am with everyday, in life. It simply represents what I want to keep, this part of childhood that I don't want to lose.

تعليقات