القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

شريط الاخبار

Emilie Fiorelli announces her final break with M'Baye Niang: "I had hope that it will change"

Emilie Fiorelli announces her final break with M'Baye Niang: "I had hope that it will change"






 first breakup, Emilie Fiorelli and M'Baye Niang got back into a relationship, but today, everything is well and truly finished between them. The ex-candidate of Secret Story 9 has just announced their final separation and has revealed the reasons, quite surprising, of this decision: "polygamy is not part of my life", she said in particular.
The relationship between Emilie Fiorelli and M'Baye Niang has been a roller coaster since July. As proof, after rumors of infidelity, the twin sister of Loïc Fiorelli announced his breakup with the footballer , but denied the fact that he would have deceived him: " in life, when you do not know, it is not for nothing invent. I can just tell you that we are a normal couple and that we argue. "Except that a month later, M'Baye Niang and Emilie Fiorelli appeared again as a couple on social networks .

"Unhealthy environments and polygamy are not part of my life"

Everything seemed to be well distributed between Louna's parents ... until today. Yes, the winner of Secret Story 9 has once again separated from the sportsman: " I finally made the decision to leave M'Baye definitively. I still had the hope that it would change, but no one change, "she said in an Instagram story before making some rather startling revelations:" alcohol, unhealthy environments and polygamy are not part of my life and my tastes. It is not in this system where I want to flourish and raise Louna. "
Pretty angry, Emilie Fiorelli adds: " not to mention the lack of respect, in every sense of the term, that he may have had towards me. I will hear for the buzz not for the buzz (I do not live in this Child support there? Lol, if you knew! He'll see his daughter when he wants. "
Emilie Fiorelli announces her break with M'Baye Niang on Instagram
Emilie Fiorelli announces her break with M'Baye Niang on Instagram

"We are no longer made to be together at all"

In any case, no turning back seems possible today: " you know nothing or almost nothing about this relationship, so there is no point in judging. I am a very naive girl and when I love, I lose sight of it. So basically, we are no longer made to be together at all. I will not specify the reason why I decided to leave him. Everything is known, you will see. " The ex of Rémi Notta seems to be ready to turn the page since she deleted all her photos on her Instagram account. A new start in sight?
Emilie Fiorelli says more about her break with M'Baye Niang
Emilie Fiorelli says more about her break with M'Baye Niang
Emilie Fiorelli deletes all her Instagram photos
Emilie Fiorelli deletes all her Instagram photos

تعليقات